Our movie is named HER. I used Canva to make the film's poster as Canva is an amazing editing software, I used a creepy picture which i took from Pinterest in the background. In the picture a silhouette of a person can be seen through the foggy glass. The reason I used this is because Siniestra takes over the bodies of people and trap them in their own mind and the picture conveys just that. Furthermore I used a variety of different fonts which all established the horror genre of the movie. The poster is quite catchy so it will catch the attention of viewers and make them want to see the film.
This blog will be used to record all the ideas, progress and work put into the preparation of the foundation portfolio for Media Studies
FINAL CUT
FOUNDATION PORTFOLIO (Final cut)
Finally! After so much hard work and effort we are finally done with the film itself. It was quite difficult but quite fun too and definit...
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Q4:How did you integrate technologies- hardware, software and online in your project? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-VX44-ZZ3zKUN...
-
We had another meeting earlier in school to discuss the final narrative and start making the script for the film. We don't have any di...
-
So we showed sir the raw draft of our films. Overall sir told us that it was a good effort however he did tell us to correct somethings. Fo...

No comments:
Post a Comment