I’ll be the director and the script supervisor of the shoot.As a director I will have keep the creative outflow of the film going and will be instructing and supporting the actors throughout the shoot. I have to make sure that cinematography and the mood of the scene is sustained in form of the Mise-en-scene of the shoot. Along with this I’ll be the script supervisor which means I’ll have to make sure that the scenes are shot in a way that continuity remains. This will help the editor and make the editing easier. Furthermore I’ll have to make sure everything is going according to the script.
This blog will be used to record all the ideas, progress and work put into the preparation of the foundation portfolio for Media Studies
FINAL CUT
FOUNDATION PORTFOLIO (Final cut)
Finally! After so much hard work and effort we are finally done with the film itself. It was quite difficult but quite fun too and definit...
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Q4:How did you integrate technologies- hardware, software and online in your project? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-VX44-ZZ3zKUN...
-
We had another meeting earlier in school to discuss the final narrative and start making the script for the film. We don't have any di...
-
So we showed sir the raw draft of our films. Overall sir told us that it was a good effort however he did tell us to correct somethings. Fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment