Hello,I am Momina Rehan, a student of The City School.I am an AS, Media Studies student.I am a 17 year old who happened to come across this subject and was immediately intrigued by this and by far I am enjoying this experience very much.We’re going to make a film opening as a graded assignment and I can’t wait to start working on that.
This blog will be used to record all the ideas, progress and work put into the preparation of the foundation portfolio for Media Studies
FINAL CUT
FOUNDATION PORTFOLIO (Final cut)
Finally! After so much hard work and effort we are finally done with the film itself. It was quite difficult but quite fun too and definit...
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Q4:How did you integrate technologies- hardware, software and online in your project? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-VX44-ZZ3zKUN...
-
We had another meeting earlier in school to discuss the final narrative and start making the script for the film. We don't have any di...
-
So we showed sir the raw draft of our films. Overall sir told us that it was a good effort however he did tell us to correct somethings. Fo...

No comments:
Post a Comment